Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ACROSS THE GENERATIONS.

I'am a part of all that i have touched and all that has touched me.
Memory is more indelible than ink mydear buddies/darling's.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself ?" and i would respond, "Nothing."

     And i would swallow hard, nod myhead, and repeat, "Nothing." They look me up and down then respond with an exaggerated, "Mmmm..." Then they would shrug their shoulder in that big John Wayne-way of they and change the subject. But as they moved on to ask me about what would you wishing for yourself to grab it? Smiling said its might be Him.
  
   I'll admit it now, sometimes I found these calls exasperating. But I realize now that this question has been a part of my life since I could speak. I remember walking home from school, knowing my dad would be there, the question on his lips. And I would sometimes dawdle a little on the way, trying to think of an answer. Had I done something clever? Had I read something interesting?

   Maybe the question was just a way to open a conversation. Maybe he just wanted to know how my day had gone. But now I realize it took on much greater meaning to me.
      So today, in honor of my dream's, I would like to take another upportunity to account myself.
      What do I have to say for myself?
      I say that I love deeply and me loved.
      I know how to think clearly and act on what I believe.
      I know how to set myprorities.
      And when I see people around me, I now always ask them,
"Well, what do you have to say for yourself ?"
  Thanks, mydear buddies/darling's. :)

2 comments:

bed : said...

Beb, nama bapak aku Samat la bukan Semat :)

ayuCherry said...

ahahahaha! tetukaq! sory2!