Monday, November 8, 2010

FULLSTOP

OK.
No more.
First of all, thanks to him. You gave me too much moral support..Even though we just know, but you make me comfortable with the attitude that never weary of advice to me. Hey dude! you know who you are! Thanks beb!
Oh! For you both are mydear friends. Thanks for sharing your caring since i've been 'murdered' on myown 'war' story. Early on, i do expect this thing gonna happen. and now it's happened. You're mysista! and you! Yes! You also mybrada! I feel very fortunate to get to know both of you. I understand what you want to convey. I know so. but I was not able to realize all that. What's myfault? and now I have more than half way through and I just need a few more steps to get to the end. If you were in my place, whether you are able to act to turn back? I do not think so. I admit I was almost weak to stand. powerless to deal with everything at the moment. Now I can only trust the state currently. I do have brains to think. I've been really great to distinguish all in front of my eyes. but I'm too depressed. Please. Help me out. Unfortunetly, I already have my decision. and I'm sure I'm not supposed to turn back just because the barriers are so small. It will not be able to shake my decision. because he is the choice of my heart even though he was so cruel if it is valued. Like my previous entry,"Sebenarnya, menerimanya tanpa sebab itu pasti. Dengarlah kata hati, hanya diri saja yang tahu apa yang diri mahukan." Dear, if you mate I'm sure one day we will meet again if not you will be considered only as memories of my past that landed just to satisfy my bittersweet life.

Note ; Build confidence


No comments: