Friday, December 24, 2010

AND I LOVE YOU ♥♥♥

yes! you!

 I LOVE YOU


There is only one real tragedy in a woman's life. The fact that her past is always her lover, and her future invariably her husband.

Hmm.
A succesfull marriage requires falling in love many time always with the same person. And from the 1st side i said im in love with you. Just you. Only you. No one else. You is. AlJufri Bin Jalunis.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Sayang,
Saya sudah punya sayang saya sendiri. Kehidupan saya sudah mulai lengkap. Saya ada mereka, dia dan kamu. Sungguh itu benar. Jika saya curang, tidak setia, tidak mengikut kata, tidak pencinta. Maafkan saya. Sungguh.

Notes :
If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.

No comments: