Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Synonymous with hope.

Writing continued when meet few messy people around me! enjoy!

All change are risk and it does get harder as you get older but! but change will makes you know you're alive.You're exploring, you're strumbling almost strumbling, if mypast is any indication but there is a certain exhilaration, too. You can't wait to see what happens next. Of course, there are the changes we choose to leave the network. What i like most about change is that its a synonym for 'hope'. If you are taking a risk, what you are really saying is ' I believe in tomorrow, and im sure I will be part of it'

I have trouble double triple to understanding the fear people have about change and certainly about aging! Our prospects haven't narrowed just because the years have;if anythingthey've never be richer. Oh, I suppose I'll never be a brain surgeon, but there is so much time left for new choices, for new paths. At fifty, you can have another half a century left.

We already rewriting the definition of 'old'. My goodness, there are women in their fifties with children under ten. We're hiking, we're writing plays, we're running for office, we're quitting salaried jobs to open our own businesses and what so amazing is that we're doing it for the first time at this age. Our nation of retirement will be totally different than the generation before us. All i know is that i can take the four flights of stairs in myhouse better today than i could five years ago. Those are the things that will keep me young...that will keep me engaged.

Notes :
Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped posssibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

No comments: