Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fake in Lie.

Some people make the world special just be being in it. Its fake.
People think it is holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go. Its fake.
If you have something to say, say it to my face, not behind my back. Its lie.
It is better to be hated for what you are then to be loved for what you are not. Its lie.
There will always be people you can't believe you were friends with, boys you can't believe you kissed, and people you can't believe you lived without. People change but if you're lucky a certain few will change you. Its fake in Lie. You are just Fake in Lie. I meant not you. But you. You there!

Notes :
My work is the only ground I've ever had to stand on. I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation but I'm working on the foundation. - MARILYN MONROE

No comments: