Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Turn.

I turn to you with smiley face hoping that you will turning back too. But life ain't always what you think it ought to be. Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength. For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream. Do have the courage to say no. Do have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity. If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. It is difficult to inspire others to accomplish what you haven't been willing to try. I wish i could see the effort by you.


Notes :
Tell me I'm clever, Tell me I'm kind, Tell me I'm talented, Tell me I'm cute, Tell me I'm sensitive, Graceful and wise, Tell me I'm perfect. But tell me the truth.

No comments: