Friday, November 25, 2011

Missing you.

Anna,
As I look back on all that's happened..growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me. There were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever..and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold. I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I am afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out. And tell you how I feel like how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you.But those words may forever stay in my heart. 'locked inside'. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too... but I'll never know. I'm sorry for what i've done. If you were here like yesterday. Aku nak peluk kuat. hmm.. Look, I don't wanna lost you again.



Notes :
You know somebody, and they cry for you. They stay awake at night and dream of you. I bet you never even know they do, but somebody's crying for you. Friend, aku memang tak boleh berhenti fikirkan kau. Nanti mai lepak2 umah aku. Jadi untie yg paling dekat ngan Rafiq.

No comments: